- Personal Statement. A Journey into the Strangely Familiar by Mikki Gleave.
- Reflection continued- Mikki Gleave March 7th, 2017
- Reflection by Mikki Gleave 26th Feb 2017
- Walk with Me – A journey into the Uncanny. Mikki Gleave ,2017.
- MA Fine Art – Tutorial at the Bluecoat and Presentation to BA Fine Art students.
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Its not often, in my opinion that you get to have a tutorial within an Art gallery . Today was a strong reminder that I am an artist, and although it is difficult to get back into the swing of things, particularly when … Continue reading
Bedwyr Williams, Curator Cadaver Cake, 2012. Performance at Frieze Art Fair for Grizedale Arts. Copyright the artist. Bedwyr Williams work combines installation and humour. The above images, Prudence and Curator Cadaver Cake are reminders of the cold disposition some curators have and … Continue reading
Seminar today delivered by Artist and lecturer Imogen Stidworthy. Imogen is a multimedia artist based in Liverpool. Her most recent work has been shown at the Thessaloniki Biennale, (2007), Shanghai Biennale (2006). Imogen talked about how an image is something … Continue reading