- Personal Statement. A Journey into the Strangely Familiar by Mikki Gleave.
- Reflection continued- Mikki Gleave March 7th, 2017
- Reflection by Mikki Gleave 26th Feb 2017
- Walk with Me – A journey into the Uncanny. Mikki Gleave ,2017.
- MA Fine Art – Tutorial at the Bluecoat and Presentation to BA Fine Art students.
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Recollections by Mikki Gleave.A collection of paintings on polaroids and digital prints of paintings and etchings.
Memories I have of places, (interior and exterior), were a starting point for this work and through experimentation, the final images aim to confirm or destabilise our sense of place. The work reveals a collection of memories, presented as strange … Continue reading
No one sees me. I am my own hiding space is a body of work, exploring memory. It is a reminder about the innocence of childhood when little feet stumble across hidden places and the imagination is set free to … Continue reading