- Personal Statement. A Journey into the Strangely Familiar by Mikki Gleave.
- Reflection continued- Mikki Gleave March 7th, 2017
- Reflection by Mikki Gleave 26th Feb 2017
- Walk with Me – A journey into the Uncanny. Mikki Gleave ,2017.
- MA Fine Art – Tutorial at the Bluecoat and Presentation to BA Fine Art students.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Mikki Gleave,Vidlers Place, 2015. Digital Prints layered. (Aluminium). Throughout this journey I have been revisiting childhood memories as a starting point for my work. So far, I have produced a piece of work entitled Den, which explores the innocence of … Continue reading
An engaging exhibition, (collaborated by a small group of contemporary artists), that takes one on a journey through a variety of investigations,(exploring nature, the body and sound), using different processes. Such methods include mark making, print, sculpture, installation and video. … Continue reading