- Personal Statement. A Journey into the Strangely Familiar by Mikki Gleave.
- Reflection continued- Mikki Gleave March 7th, 2017
- Reflection by Mikki Gleave 26th Feb 2017
- Walk with Me – A journey into the Uncanny. Mikki Gleave ,2017.
- MA Fine Art – Tutorial at the Bluecoat and Presentation to BA Fine Art students.
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Den, Mikki Gleave, 2015.Drawing and digital print. And so, the journey continues. In Poetics of Space, Bachelard discusses that everyone dreams of a nest, a hut or a place where we can retreat too. Images such as this have a great … Continue reading
A Refreshing Change. Exhibition by David Winning at Bolton Market Place..
This is an interesting journey by Mikki Gleave..
Deep in the woods, 2015, Mikki Gleave Recently, I have been on a journey. I describe it as a journey because it has involved travelling back to distant memories. I could never really put in to words why I make … Continue reading
David Winning – Work in Progress. The Market Place, Bolton. Work in progress, (Thurs 19th Feb to Sunday 15th March, 2015) is a refreshing and reviving exhibition consisiting of prints, drawings and paintings created at Neo: Studios in … Continue reading